One Bowl Whole Wheat Banana Bread
3 ripe bananas
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1 2/3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
2 tbsp arrowroot powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
Optional add ins: walnuts or chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 370 F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Add bananas to a large bowl and mash. Then whisk in remaining wet ingredients until smooth and well combined.
3. Next fold in all dry ingredients except optional add-ins and mix together with a rubber spatula until smooth. Then fold in any add-ins.
4. Transfer to loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick runs clean.
5. Let cool completely before slicing into 8 pieces.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Serving size: 1 slice
Total Fat: 8.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 43.7g
Cauliflower is one of the best vegetables to sneak into sauces due to its mild flavor and creaminess. Also an incredible source of vitamin C, folate, and vitamin K, cauliflower is perfect for sneaking in some extra nutrients to pasta dishes!
If you’re looking for an easy, protein packed, one pan meal to have on rotation each week, you’re in the right place! These lettuce wraps are perfect for lunch or dinner, and a great recipe to double for meal prep!
My idea of “comfort food” looks like an extra large pot of piping hot chicken noodle soup, loaded with all the fresh veggies, on a cold rainy Sunday. This recipe is far from difficult and is a staple for meal prep in the colder months!